Dr. Ing. Electronic Engineering, University La Sapienza of Rome. He worked at :
- "Texas Instruments" in Avezzano, where was involved in plasma etching process
- "Polo Nazionale Bioelettronica" in Marciana Marina (LI), in satellite multi-spectral images
- "Technobiochip scarl" in Marciana (LI), where was responsible of engineering team
- "Centro di Eccellenza Optronica" in Florence, where was responsible of engineering team
- "BioAge", currently he is responsible of designing of new Hi-Tec instruments and micro systems He was the responsible of the development of various innovative instruments and devices like: real time infrasonic monitoring systems, real time tsunami early warning alarm system, quartz micro balance measurement instruments, capacitive sensors, LVDT measurement systems. He has developed a very innovative capacitive system that is employed in proteomics and genomics and that has been patented in Italy and in Europe, and that has won a prestigious prize:
- Italian Patent N° RM2001A000774, 28/12/2001, Cocco M., Pighini M., Sinopoli S. (2001).
- European Patent Extension in 20/12/2002, Patent n° 02806391.5 - 2204 - IT0200818.
- In 3/5/2004 this patent has won the "OSCAR MASI 2003 PRIZE" from AIRI board (Italian Association for Industrial Research) as the best industrial innovation of the year.